Most Popular Recipe Round-Up
Guys how crazy is it that I'm just a few weeks shy of my one year aniversary with this blog!? Time has seriously flown for me and while I've definitely made a lot of headway, there's still so much to learn and do and grow into.
I want to take a bit of time and reflect though over these few weeks, first of all so some of my newer followers get a chance to see some of my older favorites (actually your favorites it seems!) and to remind some of you of all the awesome stuff I've shared over the past year that might be worth a re-visit. So without further ado, my top 5 recipes from this past year:
- Trader Joe's Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala - this easy 2 ingredient recipe in the crockpot is a winner any night of the week. The best part is if you have a different favorite sauce or want to try Spice Mode Tikka Masala which is also delish, you can easily swap it out. Served up with Jasmin Rice and Sauteed Zuchini.
- Butternut Squash & Everything But the Bagel Seasoned Turkey Meatloaf - this was a delicious rendition of turkey meatloaf and I would highly recomend trying it. Although to be honest, IMO, this one was actually even better. Try them both out and let me know which you like more!
- Trader Joe's Salsa Verde Carnitas - this one was a staple in my house in high school, becuase again it's two ingredints, takes about 10 minutes and can turn into burittos, tacos, salads etc. If you love carnitas and you have a Trader Joe's near by you're gonna be obsessed with this alreday cooked version that's used in this recipe!
- Homemade Almond Milk - my namesake recipe!! As some of you know in June 2016 I did Whole30 and started making my own homemade almond milk. A yer and a half later and I still make it every single week. It's made especially easy by my Ellies Best Nutmilk Bag & Libbey Glass bottles - both of which can be found on my shop page (plus a discount for Ellies!)
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Thighs - Ok you guys have a serious obsession with Salsa Verde!! But that's ok becyase I do too. Especially since the jarred versio at Trader Joe's is so stinking good and reliable. Two ingredients in the slow cooker adn you end up with asuch a versatile protein!