Trader Joe's Soyaki Chicken With Carrots, Green Beans & Brown Rice Noodles
Trader Joe's Soyaki Chicken With Carrots, Green Beans & Brown Rice noodles is an easy weeknight staple - this is similar to a stir fry but changed up a bit because the chicken is cooked in my new favorite method and I used noodles instead of rice - see no need to re-invent the wheel to enjoy a yummy dinner!
What I Used:
- 6 chicken thighs (boneless, skinless, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/2 bottle of Trader Joe's Soyaki
- 6 carrots peeled and cut at an angle
- a handful of green beans, trimmed and cut in similarly sized pieces as the carrots
- Trader Joe's Brown Rice & Quinoa spaghetti
- Dash of soy sauce
- Marinate the chicken for at least an hour and up to 24 hours in 3/4 of the soyaki.
- Cook the chicken thighs per these instructions (on a sheet pan in the oven).
- While the chicken is cooking (about 30 minutes) In a large pot boil water and cook the noodles per package instructions, mine took 9 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- In the same pot or a deep saute pan, sauté pan sauté the veggies in oil adding a couple dashes of soy sauce.
- Once the veggies are cooked and golden, add the chicken, noodles and extra sauce if needed and give it a toss.
- Enjoy as is or top with fresh herbs like scallions or cilantro for an extra fresh kick.